1、 Installation conditions for wind resistant rolling shutter door:
1. When using the wind resistant rolling shutter door, if there is a fault, please do not dismantle it without permission, and find professional staff to solve the fault.
2. It is necessary to check the door body at regular intervals to see if there is any foreign matter blocking the gap between the door body and the guide rail.
3. If it is found that the door body cannot fall to the bottom, the up and down travel switch positions shall be calibrated in time, and the travel controller shall be lubricated every half a year.
4. The price of wind resistant rolling shutter doors on the market is not very cheap. Most of them adopt remote control, automatic and semi-automatic operation, which requires inspection and test every few days to avoid unnecessary losses caused by faults.
2、 Installation standards for wind resistant roller shutter:
1. The wind resistant rolling shutter door needs to meet the national installation standards and pass the inspection of the formal department.
2. The latch of the anti falling device is clamped into the anti falling guard plate to ensure that the wind resistant rolling shutter door body stops in time.
3. An infrared protection device is installed at the lower part of the wind resistant rolling shutter door body. When the door body is running, people and vehicles will stop automatically through the door.
4. Wind resistant rolling shutter door has the characteristics of simple installation, beautiful appearance and durability. It is necessary to understand it before installation