Zhangqiu hongxiangtai small weaving will take you to understand the standards and precautions of rock wool board?
Rock wool board for external wall thermal insulation is a special rock wool board for external wall thermal insulation. It is a class a non combustible fireproof insulation material. It has the advantages of high compressive strength, tensile strength, low water absorption and moisture absorption, good dimensional stability, no thermal expansion or contraction, aging resistance, etc.
Appearance quality: the board surface is flat, without obvious concave convex, warpage and deformation; the surface is clean and uniform in color, without glue mark and oil stain; there is no obvious scratch, bump, scar, etc.; the incision is straight, the section is neat, and there is no burr; the bonding between surface material and core material is firm, and the core material is dense.
matters needing attention
1. Pay attention to rainproof, and do not construct in rainy days.
2. When it is used for cold insulation, moisture-proof layer must be added. Under special low temperature condition, rock wool without resin is used for heat insulation, and its moisture-proof layer must also be fireproof
3. When the temperature exceeds a certain temperature, such as 200 ℃, appropriate external protection must be added to the insulation, so that the thickness and bulk density of rock wool board will not change.
4.有关大直径和平壁设备用岩棉成品保温，超越200℃ 时,一定要谨记vnsc3775威尼斯城官网生产厂家的叮嘱：加保温钉，(间距400mm左右 )外护要贴紧。
4. For insulation of rock wool products for large diameter and flat wall equipment, when the temperature exceeds 200 ℃, it is necessary to bear in mind the instructions of the rock wool board manufacturer: add thermal insulation nails (with a spacing of about 400mm), and the outer protection should be tightly attached.
5. Equipment, nails and pipes to be insulated can be coated properly for corrosion protection. In addition, there should be no leakage. This can achieve better results.
6. If the finished rock wool board is easy to be mechanically abraded under outdoor thermal insulation, metal or plastic wrapping should be used. Then, pay attention to the joint position and joint sealing. If necessary, glue seal should be added. The stacking part of the wrapping layer should not be less than 100 mm
7. When the insulation object is placed at 90 degrees and has a certain height, the insulation layer of rock wool board must have positioning pin or supporting ring, and the spacing must not be greater than 3 meters, so as to prevent the insulation material from sliding downward in case of vibration.
8. In order to achieve the goal of minimizing heat loss, the joints of rock wool board and felt must be tightly butted. If there are multi-layer insulation, each cross joint needs to be interlaced to avoid forming a thermal bridge. In cold insulation, the cold bridge must be isolated.